Lesson 11,12



Lesson 8,9,10

I haven't posted for a while for which I sincerely apologise. 

These are the new things we have done.

Songs:

Little snowflake



 Words: snow, snowflakes, falling down, head, nose and hands.

Santa, Santa, where are you


Words: house, Christmas tree, sleigh, rooftop, Santa, where are you, over there

Story:

Brown bear, brown bear what do you see?
I see a read bird looking at me.
Red bird, red bird, what do you see?
I see a green frog looking at me...
...
Finally and you children / little child what do you see?
You see me looking at you. (hug or kiss may follow up :)






Games:

Ball games - Words: ball, small and big ball, roll the ball, throw the ball, catch the ball.


Lesson 7

This is the new song. Listen to it several times. And talk about autumn. You can also create an autumn tree with red, orange, yellow leaves as a craft project. We will continue with the autumn activities next Saturday.



Lesson 6

This is the new story. Where is my teddy bear?







Lesson 5

Look at lesson 4 and add Hello, hello song. 




Lesson 4






Lesson 3



Story




Lesson 2



The game song:




The story:


Buzz, buzz, buzz. A bee. She is bouncing a ball. One, two, three, etc.

Buzz, buzz, buzz. Is this a flower? No, it's my nose. ...

Follow me little bee.

This is a flower. Now you can make some honey. Yummy.

Lesson 1





Songs are taken from Super Simple Learning

Walking, Walking Song


Make a Circle Song







Robby Rabbit Story

Robby is a little rabbit

Mommy says: Come on, Robby! Let's jump. Jump like me!
Robby is sad. He says: I can't.
Daddy says: Come on, Robby! Let's jump! Jump like me!
Robby is sad. He says: I can't.
Robby sees three butterflies. Red. Yellow. Blue.
He wants to catch them. He jumps.


Robby jumps. He is happy.